Fujifilm NZ Limited ("Fujifilm NZ") is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided to Fujifilm NZ by you in accessing www.fujifilmXcameras.co.nz (“Website”).
http://fujifilmxseries.fueldesign.co.nz/terms-and-conditions and any other documents referred to in those documents) describes how Fujifilm NZ treats personal information that it receives through your use of the Website.
Please read the following carefully to understand Fujifilm NZ views and practices regarding your personal information and how Fujifilm NZ will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Fujifilm NZ may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
1. Personal information that you provide by placing an order on the Website, filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
2. If you contact Fujifilm NZ, Fujifilm NZ may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. Details of your visits to the Website to analyse trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information
Fujifilm NZ collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
Fujifilm NZ uses information held about you in the following ways:
- . To verify your identity.
- . To protect the rights, property or safety of Fujifilm NZ, other users or others.
- . For internal research purposes.
- . For promoting and marketing services to you.
- . To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- . To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- . To notify you about changes to the Website.
- . To provide you with any services.
- . For the purpose of warranty registration.
- . To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- . To provide you with technical support.
- . For any other use that you authorise.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Fujifilm NZ will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Fujifilm NZ will do its best to protect your personal data, Fujifilm NZ cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Fujifilm NZ has received your information, Fujifilm NZ will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Fujifilm NZ not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our Privacy Officer Hayley Clarke by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0064 9 414-0400).
Access to Information
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) gives you the right to access, and to request correction of, information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet Fujifilm NZ costs in providing you with details of the information Fujifilm NZ hold about you.